Thursday, August 16, 2012

Life is a Journey

Life is a journey...

Always heard elders say,
"Life is a journey" n now that i experienced...
Travelling on one track or jumping from one to another is my major confusion ...
Life took me off my track.. In such a speed,
That made me pierce into deeper tougher routes that I couldn't see...
Joyful thrilling experience I had during this force,
That's not so reasonable to share with everyone I suppose... 
Whats the charm in such an excitement,
Where we become a part of somebody's entertainment... 
Mind goes so loose like an elastic,
Expanding so wide which is not so fantastic...
I m sorry to tell you that I cannot spoil my routine to meet ur desires,
At the same time take your precious seconds for my weak moments...
I apologise, I am confused with what it is, love or care?
Now I realise, you are really very rare...
Its not necessary to pay & invite a bad luck for our future,
I trust this purity of Luv exists between us forever,
Addiction must be the only exact word in this relationship,
Else we can just have like before, a very absolute wonderful friendship...
I wish you good luck n wish the same for myself,
In our bonding, Let us start with a new beginning all by ourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment